Sunday, April 25, 2010

Violeta

As soon as I saw this gown at the new location of Riviera Couture, I knew I HAD to have it! Purple (and every color in the purple family!) is my favorite color, so this one was a must for me. A gorgeous hue of violet fabric halter plunges into a deep v at the cleavage. This gorgeous gown is form-fitting into a flowing skirt that makes use of just the right attachment points. And speaking of the skirting, it's ingenious, the way the two layers play off of one another--one, being a violet lace along with the other, the gorgeous violet gradiating to black. I adore the gradient color of violet deepening into black then once again fading to violet at the skirt's hem! The gorgeous color is decorated by a delicate celtic knot design in the fabric, accentuating your figure.
Go, get your Violeta gown at Riviera Couture, you'll be so glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment